Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Disabled riders get an Advantage

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Disabled riders get an Advantage in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Cool, make mine BRG. I tried sitting on a normal motorcycle seat, but because of my dead a$$ I slide right off without even knowing it. Also, a sidehack would have to have velcro floorboards to keep my feet & legs from flapping all over the place. I tried getting duct-taped to one of my motorized bicycles (the one Buz has now) and scared the smit outa myself several times when my a$$ would start sliding off the big cushy bicycle seat. The challenges are astounding trying to get back in the wind. Oh well.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Thanks LR, already done. A trike with a 502 ci motor would really be "thrilling" if you catch my drift...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.