Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tires are always overlooked, though they are the most important parts of a motorcycle. Do you choose right tires for your motorcycle? What should be concerned about your choice? Generally, two factors account for it.
Abrasive resistance.
The tires made from soft materials can bring large tractions, but they are abraded badly; while tires made from hard materials may reduce abrasive effect, but probably with small tractions. Besides, different driving styles could affect the tires' abrasion.
Tires' specification
Many motorcycle drivers like to choose big-sized and flat tires for their motorcycles. Actually, it needs a second thought, for the size of a tire should meet the cleaning possibilities of other parts such as motorcycle fenders and suspension workpieces. Moreover, the size of tires designed for a motor has been tested for many times by the producer and it must be the ideal size for your motor. And any random choices on tire size may have an opposite effect on your motor.
Therefore, more considerations should be taken on choice of motor tires and other motorcycle parts.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I have ALWAYS chosen the right tires for a bike - toroidal and carbonaceous.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Find complete details about handle,plastic handle,plastic handle from Longqing Plastech Industrial (Jiaxing) Co., Ltd.. You may also find other handle,plastic handle,plastic handle products or Other Motorcycle Parts suppliers and Other Motorcycle handles, handling, handjob, handydandy handmedown; LongWang Chingnowww LLC.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Find complete details about handle,plastic handle,plastic handle from Longqing Plastech Industrial (Jiaxing) Co., Ltd.. You may also find other handle,plastic handle,plastic handle products or Other Motorcycle Parts suppliers and Other Motorcycle handles, handling, handjob, handydandy handmedown; LongWang Chingnowww LLC.
Buy Motorcycle Handle Right Now! In Stock and Ready for Ship! Cheapest Pricing! #1 Best Quality for Motorcycle Handle!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
As it happens I always give a second thought to the cleaning possibilities of my tires and suspension workpieces, after all if my tire and suspension workpieces don't look good-I don't look good........

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
"Handjob" and "LongWang" in the same post, but you still can't get "pet****" past the dirty word filter.
How about "blowjob?" Does "blowjob" get filtered?

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Michelin Pilot Road 2s will suit most sport, sport tour or roadsters. The have great feel. They will average over 8k miles. You can take them to the track or across the country. They are incredible in the dry and pretty spectacular in the wet. They may be the perfect tire. Just sayin....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.