Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
miguel can easily win more than russel as long as he doesnt go with those worthless american made sorry excuses for motorcycles we call "harleys." I seem to recall what happened last year.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: easily?

no one can easily win daytona but if duhamel is near the front you have to admit that no can work the draft better than him.with all due respect your crazy to count him out before the race even starts

·
Registered
58 Posts
In such a long race anyone can still have a win left in them. I love the Rc-51 although an R-1 owner myself I really love the honda products and I feel it's a very capable machine. Miguel on the other hand is getting up there in years and has had some serious crashes the last few seasons. I wish him all the luck in the world, but my money is still on Nicky Hayden regardless of his wrist fracture. Precise Experience versus Fearless Youth and I predict a great race at Daytona this year!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well put. Your first sentence says it all...Daytona is so hard on equipment, has unique pit stop situations, and is the first race of the season. All bets are off, even though you can have favorites to root for.

That said, if you look at past Daytonas and include 600 Supersport victories along with Superbike wins, Duhamel is the true Mr.Daytona- not Ru$$ell!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Re: easily?

i agree. but just look at last year. he had the same bike as hayden and barely managed to finish in the top 10. i'm not sayin' he's washed up or anything like that, he's just not keeping up with the young bucks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.