Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I received this response from Suzuki's web developer:

Thank you for taking the time to provide input on the SuzukiCycles web site.

We are continually working to improve the web site to best meet the needs of the people who are using it and truly appreciate all input.

The SV Model line will be available for 2004 soon and you can expect to see it on the web site in the upcoming weeks. If you would like, I would be more than happy to notify you via email when the 2004 SV bikes are online.

You can expect to see pictures of the accessories included on the web site within the next 2 weeks. Also, we plan to have the accessories section organized in a way that would allow you to view accessories associated with a specific product as well.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us.

Questus, Inc.

-----Original Message-----

Mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 3:55 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: New website

I assume it is not finished yet. The most glaring error is that the SV650 and SV1000 are not even listed. You have listed the VStrom 650 and Vstrom 1000 twice, as dual sports and as standards. The Accessories site is a disaster. First, there are no pictures of the items. Second, many of the items do not indicate which bike they are for. Finally, when you use the Back button you go all the way back to the Accessories main page, not to the list.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Any web-designing MOFOs out there wanna put in a bid?

Well, at least they answered your e-mail, but it sounds like they're ripe for the picking; they'd be better off not making those pages available until they're ready...basic web design 101.

BTW, the VL650 and the 500 look like a couple of nice commuters...and might work well for the ladies too.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
This is what happens when you hire the CEO's nephew to "upgrade" your website.

Always contract it out to someone who knows what he/she's doing.

The first step is to not do anything to the old html links until the new ones are done and fully tested.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I didn't think they would cancel the naked Bandito Grande. But, to be fair, the naked ones don't sell nearly as well here as do the faired. Or as well as they do in England.

Unless you worship at the shrine of Gary Rothwell, you're likely to do your stuntin' on something with more plastic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts