Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever think of buying a repair manual? You really should have known....

·
Registered
202 Posts
If it is worth your time to do this work, It's worth the money to get the book. And just think, you'll never have to ask questions like this again - and then these guys wont be able to make fun of you for asking.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The first thing I do after I buy a new vehicle, be it car, bike or.... Is buy the mfr's service manual. Yeah, they can be pricey, but if it's Sunday evening and you discover you need to do something that the Chilton's doesn't show you, they're worth every cent.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
No, I think johnnyb outlined the proper procedure.............

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Why? Were you pondering a similar question?

;^D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just finished putting a DR200 manual together for Cyclepedia Press LLC. It is in full color (including wiring diagram) with well over 2000 digital photographs. I would be more than happy to give you a 50% off coupon to try it out and so I can get some feedback from a DR200 owner.

Here are some of the photos from the manual.

The factory DR200 manual is terrible and expensive. Ours is easy to use, instantly available, and we offer tech support.

If you are interested post a reply and I will send you a coupon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.