Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
The 999 might be competitive for now, but according to a lot of reports, it's at the extreme outer edge of its development. In a year or two it won't be competitive with the 1000cc-fours (it already makes somewhat less top end power). Ducati has also been lobbying to have the WSBK displacement limits for twins raised to 1200. If that effort is successful, I'd say the bigger twin is a more logical and economical step.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
but....

Ok my bad... ha ha.. Bayliss is dong a great job. But in AMA different story. Ben Bostrom says the Duc is behind in the curve..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Finally a man that makes some sense.. Excellent point Mike_L.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: 2005 WSBK results... inline 4s dominated.

Not my fault their site sucks :)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Bayliss is the difference

The season is still young... pale face :) Bayliss is my favorite rider though...I watched a race where he crashed. by the time he picked up his bike he was in last place, he ended up fourth.. Gutsy guy...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: More KPaul

I don't care what your fellow con artists say about you Buz, you are alright. :) You are still the funniest guy on MO...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

LOL

Just put a k in front of it and you got it

kVoid

kDaft

kObtuse

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts

Damn! Why couldn't I come up with KObtuse?

Don't let them get you down KP. I would miss reading the abuse. Yet you rise from the ash...naw. Rise to fight another..naw. Stay wedged in the crevice of the MO underbelly like a fungus...yeh.

I'm thinking Kcantankerous!

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.