Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Re: It ain't the tool

Whatever happened to that anyway.

And for the record, HD will pull more chicks everywhere but a stunt show. I've been approached on both my harleys and never on any of the other 18 or so bikes. But then I look like a young Kurt Douglas on steroids;-)

·
Registered
10,903 Posts

I had a girl hand me her business card while sitting in the passenger seat of an SUV on I-5.

I was riding my Ducati so I guess it worked pretty good.

And who's Kurt Douglas?

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts

That one got me laughing, damn. Ok that's it, I'm going fishing. You guys are mean and I don't want to play with you anymore.

Btw, rainbow fishing in 30 degree temps and a little snow.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I thought that KTM verified the motor will be 1150. Seems there is a spy shot of the Superbike floating around already....

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: kPPI

Not really considering that on Pinks (Speed TV) an old Suzuki UJM beat the pants off a V-Rod..

·
Registered
233 Posts
$15 to $20,000 is peanuts for a fast red Italian that ends with an i just like Ferrari. Not peanuts to me, but to a lot of people it is. Those would be the prospective customers. Looks count and this bike has them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Looks are ok...

Agree. Desmocedici RR definitely looks better! 1098's looks are "constipated" at best. Triumph 675 looks nicer. Anyway, I'll wait for the 1188 in 2008. That's the real deal. Too bad, WSB is still using their 999 in 2007 'coz 1200cc rule only become effective in 2008.

41 - 60 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.