Motorcycle Forums banner
61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Re: It ain't the tool

Well, for every story there's a counter story I guess. I had a girl give me her number when I was driving a van. And once when I was standing in an alley. You never can tell when random passion will strike.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Mmmm, tongue sandwich on rye w mustard. Haven't had one since I was a child. Ahhh memories.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: It ain't the tool

A charm huh?

That means, you had to rub and blow on it for luck, and it still didn't do anything..........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
But, where will I attach the charger?

·
Registered
352 Posts
2-strokes are coming back to the street? please share!

·
Registered
238 Posts
On Wednesday my 2006 999S dropped 5k in values.. :(

·
Registered
97 Posts
Education ain't free

It's called education, and at $5000, it's quite inexpensive education at that.

If you're worried about the money, here's a tip: don't EVER buy a rapidly depreciating vehicle with earned income. Between the taxes and the interest, you're getting killed. If you buy a vehicle that's already depreciated, it doesn't hit your income statement.

Earned income is for investing. Investment income is for motorcycles.

Capische?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Re: Education ain't free

I've been buying 4-5 year old bikes for a long time. They usually are barely broken in and go for about 30% of new. Despite all the hype bikes don't change enough year by year for the age to matter much.

Never ever buy the first year's production of any new model. Let someone else do the manufacturers' beta testing.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: Education ain't free

I try to buy left over new bikes. Usually save a grand or so that way.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.