Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I used to be the Finance Mgr there. Bunch of great guys. Test rides on most everything they sell. Go by and talk to Alex. Tell 'em Kirk sent you.

Ask how Marty likes his S. And don't forget the Termi exhaust.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
kwrong

Don't see them in racing do you kwrong (seruzawa).. The GMP has correctly predicted again.. Don't twist the GMP's words..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
How many miles did you ride this weekend? zero I bet..

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
$2.79 in the ME. I'm paying a whole extra fifty cents for my commute compared to six months ago. Time to give up a snack cake every other day.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Well finishing first in a World Superbike race isn't racing!

And, what's up with all the other I4s? They're no more competitive than Ducati was last year in AMA superbike.

Is Suzuki that much better? Can't the factory Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki teams be anything more than glorified backmarkers?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: kwrong

And look how it's killing sales...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
748 is not in production right...:) Check Mate :) Baylis is riding a non production bike as well Check Mate again..

·
Registered
207 Posts
rejoice that you live in the states. here in vienna, gas is $1.72 per liter.

that makes $6.51 per gallon by today's exchange rate.

...no wonder vespas are so popular here...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
darn redstater.. Arnold for president!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Well there is your problem: Everybody knows that you save money by buying in bulk (just look at all the Sam's Club and Costco stores out there!). You are all buying it in them itty-bitty Liters. Here in the US, we usually measure it by the SUV-full (about 40 gallons).

Europeans should get themselves more Super-Useless Vehicles that hold more fuel, and just watch the Savings roll in.........

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: kwrong

It's a great street bike.. and I predicted it's creation i.e. the GMP said the 999 would be short-lived..I agree but it's not racing..anywhere.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
What a dumbf*cker, for $24,999 he might have been able to get a real bike like one of them Choppers like on TV.

I guess Kerry was right, if you don't have enough sense to get an education you wind up in the army in Iraq.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.