Motorcycle Forums banner

81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: I must be GMP-II

Metal bridge decks are fun and pretty practical in a wet climate, unless of course you're on a bike on a windy rainy night.

Then they're not so much fun

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: Don't worry this practice JB

The irony is f*ckin' mind boggling, no?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

Yeah, I expect Zero-Response from my picture-posting. Or at the most some kind of feeble excuse like: "kwhupped-my-ass, ksmacks-me-around, and kbeats-me-like-a-redhead-stepchild didn't post THEIRS, so I'm not gonna nyah-nyah-nyah..........."

·
Registered
179 Posts
gee, I just paid $3.00 in Northern N.J.

then I went up to Goshen N.Y. today for a short stint.. $3.50? why so different. it's only 50 miles away!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: Rember these facts about kpaul Buz

"kpaul only fires when ignored at. kpaul makes himself look like an idiot when he is called an idiot.. kpaul always fibs then forgets.."

Y'know, I'm gettin' tired of correcting your posts here, socko.

Soon-enough, I'm gonna just let your socko-masters sink or swim. And I don't think they can get by with just water-wings.........

·
Registered
730 Posts

How is it after all this time, I don't have a K-name. Am I or am I not in the GPTB? I thought I was a founding member. WTF.

--Foxy

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts

Don't worry about it. I don't have a "K" name yet. He's well aware you are not GPTB material....yet, he'll let you know.

Kmaster he is not ready to call I. Knows that I will post picks of thee, the wife, the bikes and show up in July, I will.(I'm not even in race)

Strong this one is not. Truth not ready yet to be faced.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
knames

kpaul is amazed how much kattention he gets..

knames are selected with great care.. when it is time you too will receive your epithet

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: knames

And still no answer (positive or negative) to the challenge he threw-down.

Looks like another bench-press contest.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Re: knames

Set a box of Krispy Kremes on your porch. Turn out the lights and hide inside your house. You might have a good chance at seeing Socko.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
ksparrow becomes kchicken now becomes knat

When I was in the Air Force OTS these little knats would bother us when were standing at attention in San Antonio. You remind me of those knats

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: ksparrow becomes kchicken now becomes knat

I sincerely doubt you've ever been anywhere near an AFB.

Let me tell a little secret: You are a LIAR, and YOU know it (and now, it seems, so do I).

Two Weeks ago, I had to obtain my Dad's DD-214 and Military Records. I got a 14-page document, signed and notarized. I just received it in the mail yesterday, along with another document pertaining to a request through the FOIA about a certain OTHER person.

As this is all paid-for by your tax-dollars as a service to the community.

Guess what that document tells me.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

Hmmn. Seems even though I had logged-off, my home crapbox retained a cookie as if I were still logged-in. All that got incorporated into the Links.

Picture One

Picture Two

Picture Three

Sorry 'bout dat, socko. I really wanted you to get the full-effect, you Tool.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts

Picture three is the best photo EVER!

I love the pair of matching Hawks. I've wanted one myself, but the ones I come across are either beaten to hell or have a million miles on them or my damn wallet is empty when something nice comes up.

How long have you had them? How many miles were on them when you got them (or did you buy new)? Where did you find them? Did you have to fix them up or were they that purdy when you bought 'em?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

A DD214 is not 14 pages long.. Sorry I am sure some other non-chickenhawks MOrons can verify that.. dork..

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts

A DD 214 is one page, however he said a DD214 and other military records which can be quite a few depending on length and type of service...........

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

I am not trying brag on my short military experience. On the contrary, I am ashamed I dropped out. It would have been more honorable to have washed out... Even though I received an honorable discharge I don't see it that way...On the other hand my short-time gave me a lot of respect for those who have served honorably. If I was king I would make military service a prerequisite to running for Federal office. i..e I think a president who has seen combat action Kennedy, Bush Sr, Colin Powell (wish he would run), is much better to make better judgments when it comes to war decisions.

sarnali, seruzawa, Gabe, and Sean others etc. I appreciate and respect your service.

·
Registered
872 Posts

Actually, strangely, my bike doesn't notice the grates at all. I ride over both the montlake and roosevelt bridge all the time and never a swivle. My friend's virago feels like it's about to leap off the bridge; it's the most exciting that bike ever feels. My old ninja did too. I think it's just the tread pattern on the tires.

·
Registered
872 Posts

Classic commercial, Ranier always had good ones.

They don't make the stuff anymore, Socko wasn't lying about that.

Here's my 2nd favorite Rainier commercial

rainier frogs

81 - 100 of 128 Posts