Motorcycle Forums banner
101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Re: ksparrow becomes kchicken now becomes knat

If you were king we'd have an excuse to shoot you.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

Hey I voted for Kerry.. kcoder...er khacker...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
knat...

knat...Very nice collection of antique twins.. :) Nice bikes.. Picture 3 broke my 21 inch flat screen.. thanks..

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: knat...

Why not really go all-out with the lie, and say you've got one of those new smarmy 29" high-res LCD widescreens?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: knat...

The better to view them with.

;^)

I wrote-out a longer dissertation earlier, but MO's server ate it.

I actually have Four of them.

The '89 Red is my first Hawk, so-named by a friend after he witnessed a short "off-highway excursion" involving a concrete culvert, a median, and the Guiding-Spirit of Evel Knievel.

Yes, it was exciting. No Harm, No Foul, No Ambulance, though.

I acquired it from Mark Love, one-time HJC-NA Helmet Distributor. It has had extensive cosmetic-customization done to it, including airbrushed "Hawks" on each side of the tank, chromed engine bits, polished frame, etc. You know - stuff to make it go faster........

It had ~5k (miles) on it when I bought it, now it's got ~24k or so.

The Grey '89 (it's a repaint - originally Red) is my Wife's - we've owned it about a year, it's been modified to better-fit her 5' 1-1/2" body. It's got ~37k on the clocks, but I don't believe that's the odo that came on the bike. I don't remember what the mileage said when we bought it.

I've also got an '88 Projekt Hawk in pieces; the rumbly-bits have got off to J.D. Hord to be bored (just to keep myself from being so) and massaged in order to wake up the Horses (and mebbe the neighbours). The rest of it is here, there, some of it's over there......... This bike has been dubbed the "Psycho-Billy Hawk" (after the Johnny Cash song One Piece at a Time; that's how I've "collected" it).

I don't yet know what colour it will become. I'm somewhat partial to the Roulette Green of the Speed Triples.

I just recently acquired another lightly-crashed '88 Blue: It might become a track bike, or I may just restore it to the street (cosmetic-only damage), I dunno yet.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

"A DD214 is not 14 pages long.. Sorry I am sure some other non-chickenhawks MOrons can verify that.. dork.."

As others have already pointed-out, I requested (and received) my Father's entire Military Record. Page "2" is his DD-214, page "3" through "14" is his Service Record.

Your current socko-master got a lot of N's in "Reading Comprehension" during gradeschool, didn't he/she?

"Chickenhawk" is not a term used for someone who didn't enter the Military - it's for someone who didn't enter the Military yet CLAIMS to know all about the Military and Military actions, or wrongfully claims to have served.

You should use more care with your labels. I have done none of those things.

And I've always heard those gnats called "dog-dyck-flies", as you usually see them swarming around some mangy-cur's pecker. Hope you didn't inhale too many of them, eh?

Chickenhawk.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

Yes, and guess who the ammonia-breather is in our Midst.......

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
You know?

I stopped by the grocery store today and when I got out of my truck, two little poodles in the car next to me started furiously barking and scratching at the window. I walked over to the window and they retreated to the other side of the car.

It struck me as the perfect image of Socko. He yaps and gets in your face and then when he's called out, he runs like a little poodle.

KPoodle.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Thanks kjester

Hey thanks for the compliment. I have a poodle.. (one of three dogs I have) Poodles are great smart and fearless... Our poodle chases raccoons out of our yard even though he is much smaller... He and the other dog work as a team the ultimate in home defense. I always have my 12 guage broom stick as backup.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: You know?

What? You mean you didn't ride to the grocery store? Why, you probably don't even OWN a bike, or know how to ride one, do you?

;^D

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: Thanks kjester

Why not call it a 10-gauge if you're trying to impress people?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Re: I must be GMP-II

If it's just a short section of grating, you can kinda start at the centerline and angle toward the shoulder. That was enough to get me across the one they used to have here in Napa. After that, I guess it's repeat as necessary.

101 - 120 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.