Motorcycle Forums banner
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Actually, I have this theory that gas gets CHEAPER the further you get from a refinery. Right outside the gate of the Benicia Refinery was some of the most expensive gas I ever bought. If I go to Oregon, I always wait until I get over the border where it's cheaper, AND they pump it for you.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
If you got one hand in boiling water, and the other in a block of ice, you are, on average, comfortable. That's a fact. But it ain't the truth.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Re: You know?

Southern Californians get all shorted out and brain dead when it rains. Northern Californians can handle the rain, but get just as dumb when it snows. The chains in my trunk are just for show.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Re: ksparrow becomes kchicken now becomes knat

Dropped out? How do you drop out? That's kinda the point of the military, isn't it? You can't resign your commission or give two weeks notice because you noticed the enemy is using boiling oil.

I do, (god help me!) think you may be right that anyone who puts people in harms way ought to have a clue about what he or she is asking them to do.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: ksparrow becomes kchicken now becomes knat

Well, you see, that's where this other piece of paper comes-in: Oh, the fukcing IRONY of The Kook/socko calling ME a "chickenhawk".

If it is NOT a sock-puppet, it's droolin', drinkin' its own pyss, and shytin' on the carpet in-fukcing-sane.

If it IS a sock-puppet, its socko-master needs psychological help in the worst way. Truly.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts