Motorcycle Forums banner

Ducati Demosedici GP7 Unveiled at Madonna Di Campiglio

9K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  seruzawa 
#1 ·
go ducati !! ..hope they made a few extra fairings and levers for mr. stoner ....

#3 ·
Nicky's going to have to "re-learn" riding small race machinery. Stoner will be MUCH faster than last year and Pedrosa and Rossi will be absolutely amazing on the 800.

Boy, Nicky's going to be in for a tough season.

#11 ·
I am remember Flintstone Village.. SD is a great state My old roommate Major Spencer (probably a Lt Colonel now or full bird Colonel) from the Air Force lives in Rapid City.. He flew B-1s Great town most of time except during Sturgis..Had a incident over there... Good thing I had the 12 gauge in the RV..

#17 ·
Where have all the great Navy men gone?

Hey, this is way off topic, but has anyone noticed MSCuddy hasn't posted in a long while? He usually chimes in pretty frequently...just curious.

--The Fox

#19 ·
Re: Where have all the great Navy men gone?

sarnali disappeared for awhile so I sent him an email via the MO thing. Turned out to be a problem with his account thus sarnali2 You could do that with mscuddy to see whats up i.e. Paste this in your browser http://news.motorcycle.com/user.motml?op=userinfo&uname=mscuddy

#20 ·
Did they let people touch it? .. That is my favorite Ducati..that is if I you forced to me to have one.. Any day now they will get my memo at about the 800 cc V-4 and dump that 1098 V-Twin.. Tony must of lost it in the mail over there in Italy.

#23 ·

Yeah, that's true. However, I was gone for 4 years and announced it first, heh.

Side note, I just got a pair of MotoGP Alpine pants from newenough.com for 79 bucks. They're amazing! Fit is more like leathers than textile with the liner in. Very nice; well worth it especially for the price.

--Foxy

#24 ·

I like how newenough.com gives you lots of pictures of the stuff.. $79 looks like a really good deal.. Beat jeans... I had a wreck with jeans on it ripped them up pretty good..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.