Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Ducati - Higher these people!!!!

With what you pay Pierre Terbleeeche, you should be able to get at least 2 of these budding designers to sex up the Duc lines again

Why do I feel like I'm pulling a huge mono when I look at the "Flat Red". And the "Arc" looks like a cool idea.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Yes, very nice, but will any of these Dukes come with collision advoidance software? You know, for those blind corners...

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Re: All this stuff is good and better than 999

Kpaul, if that is your wife, and you are wasting your time posting comments about what ever it is that's passing through that sieve you call a mind, then my friend you are truly beyond help. VWW

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Is it politically correct to contemplate the motivation of guy named **** in designing a pair of high-heels? And the last name could be twisted a bit to complete the package. Sounds like a put-on to me. Sorry Richard but you kinda leaned into that one pal. That trellis supporting structure could support a big girl or a large man.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.