Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Wow! It just so happens me and the little lady are celebrating 30 years of wedded bliss by renting a bike in Zurich on the first of September for 10 days of bagging passes in the Alps. That September 6 date has my name all over it! It’s only a coupla’ hundred miles from the Dolomites to Imola, and 750 euro for the racing course seems like a deal when you consider they’re throwing in a 999 for a day!

OK guys, help me out here. What’s in Imola that will keep the wife occupied while I work on my lap times at the Enzo e Dino Ferrari circuit?

·
Registered
955 Posts
That's Easy...

Same as here in the States: VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, and the words...See if you can keep yourself busy for a while, Honey.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Lucky b*$t*rd

You need to contact Yossef. He'd probably be able to hook up with you. Then let your respective sig. others entertain themselves, whilst you and Yossef play roadracer for a day.

Make for an interesting story. Fill us MOrons in on the details of the trip when you get back. Sean might like another motorcycle travelog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.