Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Fat guys...

I'm a fat guy and I want a tall height, short wheelbase. I've ridden enough long and low bikes to know that they work like absolute CRAP!.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Does this mean "a truly perfect Ducati Monster" has no exhaust? His neighbors must really love him. That criticism aside, it is the best looking of the bikes. The others are too busy.

That second place abomination deserves the coveted "WTF Award." Forward controls? Women cringe and children turn away when he cruises around town in his buttless chaps.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"Does this mean "a truly perfect Ducati Monster" has no exhaust? His neighbors must really love him."

Yes, but notice he is alive. Ergo, the pipes must have saved his life. QED.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
You see... Ducatis actually sound good with un-muffled pipes, unlike some bikes with shally we say "sloppier" engineering.

Then again, if he was cruising the beach at 7:30am on a Sunday morning, I'd be just as likely to throw rocks at him from my balcony, as I am at the choppers etc. -Sean

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.