Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ducati will go down hard next year...

Yep and 3 Duc factory bikes doesn't hurt. Next year Ducati is going down hard. :) I'll bet Honda kicks there tail in MotoGP as well. :) Seriously, Ducati has done a great job of building to the rules. Being a inline 4 fan it will be interesting to see how the rule changes will even the odds. You have to admit the twin's 250 cc advantage is nice thing to have over the inline 4 s. Don't compare to Formula Extreme bike because those are really just stock 1000s. Wait till Suzuki, Kawasaki and Yamaha perhaps Honda show up with a race tuned 1000cc bike (factory supported). Duc is going down hard

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Ducati will go down hard next year...

BSB rules are a little different I believe. Also do you really think the Big 4 are bringing it all for a minor league/second rate series like BSB. The inline pilots in the BSB are has-beens and young kids aren't they? Why because riders (up and coming) in the past have wanted to get experience on twins so they could go to WSB. Remember the rule change for WSB was annnounced only

a few months ago. I suspect BSB will see more riders (up and coming) make a switch to inline 4 s

Bostorm beat Hayden today in the AMA superbike race at Mid-Ohio on a ancient ZX-7. Do you really think he would do worse on a new ZX-10?? Do you also think Gobert on a Factory R-1 would be waxed by Ducatis and RC51s? I don't think so. Maybe you guys have staring at that picture of the girl in the Ducati jacket too long. :)

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Breaking News!!! Update Bayliss will ride

According to Speed channel Bayliss will ride with his rib injury. I became a Baylis fan when he feel twice in a race and still managed to complete the race (5th I think). I think we are watching a racing legend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.