Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Re: World Super Duc

Who knows what next year's rule change will bring. Maybe the manufacturers will be too busy worrying about MotoGp to give WSB a serious go. As for the one in ten how much of that is due to Walker's local knowledge that he is in the top bunch and not the lightning speed of his Kawasaki?

Cheers

Merv.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Re: Ducati will go down hard next year...

If British Superbike championship is anything to go by Honda and others are going to have to try harder as the Ducs are still pulling it off there against the 1000 4s. Kiwi Simon Crafar is back in racing on a Yamaha R1 but is really only making top ten and not putting the Ducs down hard.

Cheers

Merv.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Re: Ducati will go down hard next year...

Remember I'm a Honda man not a Duc fan, girl in jacket or not. All I was saying is they will have to do better than they currently are in BSB. With the main teams concentrating on MotoGP I'm not sure how much effort they are going to put into WSB - but time will tell. Like you I am sure they can give Duc a run for their money if they try hard enough and if they don't its not a forgone conclusion that Duc will be trumped. I also think the Duc MotoGP bike might be a good one given it is a bit different. Besides all this Troy Bayliss has been one helluva rider this year and hasn't made life easy for Colin. Being a Southern Hemisphere dude myself I should have been backing Troy, but then he doesn't ride a Honda so Colin has been my man even though he is from USA.

Cheers

Merv.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Re: Breaking News!!! Update Bayliss will ride

Bayliss is a great Aussie battler. He still managed 4th in superpole even after his crash so I was expecting him to be there. Don't be surprised if he wins as usual.

Cheers

Merv.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.