Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 21 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
No, I haven't seen the photos of the front end--only the photo on Ducati.com. They must be done with it, because they are rolling it out at WDW which is coming up shortly in Italy. But, I do get the impression that they are hiding some stuff--so I would think there could be many changes and surprises before the 2003 season.

· Registered
33 Posts
I don't know for sure what makes me so mad about these type of comments either, other than they just seem totally absurd to me. Everybody readily accepts the fact that Ferarri's cost more than Chevrolets--or that homes in San Francisco cost more than homes in Nebraska. Only in the motorcycle industry have I ever heard a comment that carries on about why a classic Italian made bike is more expensive than cookie cutter Japanese bikes. If one doesn't understand the value there, then buy the cheap bike--but to go around saying a Ducati should cost the same as a Honda seems totally absurd to me.

1 - 6 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.