Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Oh I thought you were going to say that Ducati should put Buell motors in their U.S. bikes since Buells sells more bikes in the U.S. ;)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL kpaul says "Just think how much money they would make and bikes they would sell with a 800 cc V-4. :) " World Super bike (WSB) hasn't approved the 1098 for racing yet ..kpaul thinks the WSB should put the 4 cylinder bikes limit down to 800cc and let Ducati race the 998 engine..Better yet let them race the 1098 against 800 cc bikes.. The 4s will still win with traction control..God told kpaul this on the 10th day of the year.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I lust for a Desmosedici ...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Those of us with MBA's measure success by net profit. You can have a loyal customer base and lose money..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Probably...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
P.S. But it all starts with profit.. If you don't make a profit you go out of business. I worked for a company that had loyal customers because the product worked well but lost money and went out of business. i.e. people weren't willing to pay the true cost of the service.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Hey I just pointed out the problem with your definition of success. See my post below.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.