Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
69 Posts
Original Article:
Ducati sales on the rise in North America

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Ducati sales on the rise in North America in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
Good for Ducati. It takes real genius to keep selling such obsolete, low horsepower, dead-and-buried V-twins.

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
Fenton and I dropped in on CW a couple of times and baited the hook. He kept going bonkers after that and eventually got banned. It was hysterical.

I pushed a few buttons and watched the train wreck after that.
I noticed that he was attacking MO for its Canadian ownership a while back. That's pretty funny for a guy who wanted to emigrate there at one time.

Can you say, "Bipolar"? I knew you could.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Just trying to precipitate a stroke somewhere in Seattle.
Chumming the waters so to speak eh?.....

If that retard got kicked off here and now CW I wonder where he'll crop up next? Like genital Herpes, KPaul is the gift that keeps on giving.........

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
Back on thread.

Well, I think this is f***ing great! In 1990 a person couldn't have been faulted for believing that soon there would be no motorcycle companies left in the world except the Japanese companies and maybe BMW. Triumph was a rumor, HD was somewhat revitalized but still a small player, KTM (who was that?), BMW soldiered along, Buell was a dream and Ducati was a niche bike with frequent financial troubles and had a reputation as a fast but poor quality line of bikes. My how things have changed.

Today you can barely find a bad bike, HD is stomping the Japanese in large displacement cruiser sales, Triumph offers an attractive line-up of varied bikes with better reliability records than the Big4's, Buell sells 10K units per year, BMW still soldiers along, KTM sales are expanding and Ducati sells 10K of their soon-to-be-demised (heh heh) V-twins in the USA alone.

With a lineup far more exciting to many than the two staid and boring giants and previous innovation leaders, Yammerhammer and Honduh, and with comparable pricing, expect Duck to do even better in the future.

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
I wonder if we'll be able to spot him???

ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha (jezuss,...)
He's still beating everyone to death with his fascitic national motorcycle legislation wet dreams. How long until they discover that no matter what they say to him they'll get the same tape recorded message the next day?

How is it that such a smart guy doesn't know that the Federal govt doesn't legislate national helmet safety laws and such? These are State functions. Don't you just love politically active people who have no faintest idea how our system works? LOL!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
The guys a one trick pony alright. I don't know why he even bothers with motorcycle sites in the first place! If he even has a bike his old lady won't let him ride it. He can't get it through his head that most people, me in particular don't give a rip about politics, it's just the same old sh*t with him over and over, between that and biodiesel that even he doesn't use it's like a broken record.

I didn't vote to get rid of the guy untill he went way off the deep end but I'm sure glad he's gone

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Don't give us that Sarnali. You and him are out every Saturday night laughing it up, and having a few drinks together. You guys work together, and I bet commute every day together too. So you work at the same company and you have never seen this guy? Hell, I would go find him and take his picture to post it up here in a hot minute.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
You ever think we might be the same guy, just different computers??????????????

Nah, the a-hole lives about 3 or 4 miles from me, I actually asked him if he wanted to go for a ride but he gave me some song and dance about his wife not wanting him on the bike... I looked him up in the company directory and he's what he says he is., God knows how anyone can stand to work for the guy. As far as contacting him, I don't care enough to try and he'd probably pull some stalker sh*t on me anyway. He works at a different plant than me, the company has a lot of different facilities spread out all over the area so it'd be incredible if we actually came in contact anyway.

Plus like I sadi I think he's a dipsh*t

·
Registered
10,901 Posts
You ever think we might be the same guy, just different computers??????????????

Nah, the a-hole lives about 3 or 4 miles from me, I actually asked him if he wanted to go for a ride but he gave me some song and dance about his wife not wanting him on the bike... I looked him up in the company directory and he's what he says he is., God knows how anyone can stand to work for the guy. As far as contacting him, I don't care enough to try and he'd probably pull some stalker sh*t on me anyway. He works at a different plant than me, the company has a lot of different facilities spread out all over the area so it'd be incredible if we actually came in contact anyway.

Plus like I sadi I think he's a dipsh*t
I'll wait a little while after I fly home and then Fenton and I will flush him out on 2wf. It must be some sick pleasure making him go nuts. I'm such a nice guy most of the time!

Dang! Bahamas beautiful. Ft Lauderdale, windy like a mutha!

·
Registered
956 Posts

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.