Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Only ten blocks away from from my house[albeit ten Long Blocks] is a new Ducati Dealership here in Vegas.Also importing motoguzzi,s [gotta a Breva 1100 sitting there and ordered a Norge!],Vespas and Aprilia,s on the way!I am a happy man!Been lobbying for two yrs now!A Victory guy is pissed,becAuse"Look at what they,re doing here,forgetting the Victory brand!"Mind you,I,m looking at more victory,s here than ducs or moto,s.He goes on"Why down in Scottsdale Arizona,they organize 100 riders every two weeks!"But in the "sold out dealership"the guy put his neck on the line.He,s got the Multistrada S DS 1000,a Dark monster 620,Vespa, two 999 teresetta,s one in black ,one in red if you so desire.a beautful s2r,black with the tangeine stripe,with arrow exhausts.He turned that puppy on ,and it sounded like someone throwing a bunch of dishes into an empty sink![loved it and it,s it got me written all over it!] Oh, and just one last last insignificant bike sitting in the corner..a PAUL SMART1000!.I got a woodY just looking at it.And he lets you sit on them !!!So yeah Hypermotard!,but I wonder how much???

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hmm. So perhaps it wasn't snow back East that was delaying the arrival of my Sport1000. Two models that have been eagerly awaited for nearly two years(PS1k and the Sport1K). Both arrive in the dealerships in Jan. A record sales month? What a surprise!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Record Sales here and huge loses every place else. I'm looking at adding another Duc to my stable. Probably be an ST3.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Get the ST3

I have an '04 ST3 (last of the dry clutch models), and it's a great bike. You won't regret getting one. Check out the CycleCat bars, which allow you to change your wrist angles, lever angles, and handle height. People talk about the handlebars being too low, but often the problem is actually the angle at which you grip the bar-ends, and CycleCat has the only system I know of that allows you to change all the important variables to get the perfect fit.

Best thing about the ST3, compared to other sport-tourers, is the power characteristics of the engine. Even though other bikes might have more ultimate power, it is easy to ride the ST3 quickly and smoothly, since you can just roll off on the throttle to slow entering a corner, and then give steady or slightly rising throttle as you need. If you have a smooth riding style, then this is the bike.

·
Registered
480 Posts
The owner of the dealership says he ben a Duc dealer for 2 months ,so that means he,s had his paul smart since errr Dec.? .Meanwhile yesterday I got the suprise of my life!I got to sit on the new Daytona 675!I know they are not here and only at a few dealerships as demos,but a guy I know,pop.is a gazillionaire,[got a convention ctr named after him cause he built it, and own,s a few car dealerships,so he bought his while in england.Man that thing is tiny!.So am I ,and you will feel like you,re being prepped for turkish prison,when you sit on it, but nice,very nice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.