Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Our economy is going great. We do have serious issues with our trade deficit though. The whole 'housing bubble' and consumer debt thing will balance itself out with market adjustments that may cause minor or even major swings, but the trade deficit is a major concern. However, it's not something I can see a political fix for. Bush has been busy building a 500 million dollar embassy in Iraq (literally, and outside the green zone, because Baghdad will be peaceful soon you know.. it's the most expensive embassy ever erected by any government) so he hasn't had time to ***** the economy up. As long as more companies don't take Haliburton's que and move corporate headquarters to Dubai I'm confident we can last until we get the next wave of technology exports, we need those management jobs to keep the top 1% of the multinationals wealth flowing into the the USA. KP, get that nanotech stuff moving, if the singularity is near, we need to be the economy that's on the event horizon.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Stop with the credit card analogy, we're not in high school. It's not like that at all.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Re: History repeating itself by those who wear orange jump suits.

As I said, the trade deficit is a big deal. Learn to read you worthless twit.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I'm not interested in enlightening you, jackass. As far as I can tell it's impossible.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Re: Ignore facts and data

You're just such an insulting snide little sh!t every time we interact. That's why, it's not because you're unpopular you d!ckhead. Ever wonder why you're so loved? You're a pompous jerkoff who makes stupid loud noises about crap you know nothing about, and in the process makes a point to be really insulting to everyone who disagrees with you. You're just a turd.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Exactly! That's a fantastic idea.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Laugh out loud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.