Motorcycle Forums banner
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: History repeating itself by those who wear orange jump suits.

"History will repeat itself as soon as W leaves office."

And when it doesn't, you'll credit the brilliant Democrat in office. Predictable.

Hey, were you surprised by those stats I quoted up there? You haven't said anything.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

Dumb frack. You were history major. The balance of payments is a bigger deal.. Go back to school Econ 101 jack.. Where did you go to school?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Ignore facts and data

Right cause you don't know what the hell you are taking about. All you know is that it is popular on MO to disagree with kpaul. Fracking moron

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Evidently not. Amazing how the truth hurts.. The W fans are in denial now. When Buz's and longrides grand kids ask them why they voted for the absolute worse president in history their answer will be cause kpaul didn't like him .. idiots.. Then you have the morons who didn't learn anything about economics in school like kchick, kreb sickle, and kgay.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Good bye again I didn't start it this time...Buz and kgay did but I am going to end it.

Good bye kbashers.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
WARNING KBASHING THREAD IN PROGRESS

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
balance of payments vs. balance of trade or trade deficit

kreb sickle showed his ignorance again evidently being a php, html, and asp hacker makes him think he is an engineer and an economist.

balance of payments defined vs. trade defict

Like his education his knowledge is incomplete as you can see the balance of payments is the key thing not what ksickle thinks i.e. the trade deficit. It's a common misconception that shows how ignorant folks are about economics.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Re: Ignore facts and data

You're just such an insulting snide little sh!t every time we interact. That's why, it's not because you're unpopular you d!ckhead. Ever wonder why you're so loved? You're a pompous jerkoff who makes stupid loud noises about crap you know nothing about, and in the process makes a point to be really insulting to everyone who disagrees with you. You're just a turd.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: WARNING KBASHING THREAD IN PROGRESS

Seemed more like "Clinton-bashing" to me. You join their little Menage `a Troi? You gotta have t!ts and some serious sucktion for Bubba Clinton to want to fcuk you, so I hear. Prolly the same with Mrs. Scary.

Then again, you just may qualify there, sock-puppet.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts

He never looked. He doesn't even look at the shyte he posts himself, so what do you expect?

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: WARNING NOBODY GIVES A FLYING SHYTE

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Then there wouldn't be replies on any subjects.........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Good Riddance kocksucker!

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
What is worse than an arrogant man?

What is worse than arrogant man? An ignorant man who is arrogant. That is you kreb. In the tough times that are coming folks like you without strong fundamentals and the proper education foundation find that they are at a disadvantage. I strongly urge you to go get a real education.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

Now I'm starting to wonder about the sock puppet thing. How can you not know your age? I'm 41. That was easy.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts