Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Better buy now

Better see if you can buy one ahead of time cause with these big U.S. budget deficits by the time 3 years rolls around these bikes will cost a min $20,000. Because the Euro will appreciate against the dollar big time. Econ 101 Buz. The price of electing an idiot to the white house. You still want to vote for George?

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
They won't have to wait that long check out the latest trends in exchage rates.

In addition:

"They said Bush has overseen a nearly 25 percent surge in spending over the last three years -- the fastest pace since the Johnson administration of the mid-1960s.

Republican lawmakers who oversee the spending process could also rebel.

" click here for more Bush follies

Bring it on!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Freaking KPaul

You're actually a republican, right? That's interesting. You're actually kind of liberal. I've said it before, I'm waaay to the left, but you're okay. I actually like your posts. I also like Sarnali and Seruzawa. They're smart and funny. I like motorcycles. That yellow one is sweeet. Saw them all at the Long Beach show. I've never before seen such beautiful, modern iterations of a classic style. Many companies do the retro thing pretty well, but these bikes took my breath away.

·
Registered
409 Posts
So What To Do With Pierre?

Mr. Terblanche's (sp?) efforts at Ducati have been controversial to say the least. And unfortunately a lot of hatred is vented towards his little dog as well. The Sportclassic line, from what I've read, is Pierre's doing as well. And to say the least, they are freaking sweeeeeet. So where does the jury stand on Pierre and his Ducatis.

I liked the 999 when I saw it in person far more than the magazine images.

I loooove the weirdo Multistrada.

The new STs may be better performers, but the bike's head fairing looks like it has a throbbing headache.

The Sportclassic line ROCKS!

Ducati has become a weird, interesting, and better performing. BUT, outside of the Sportclassic, Ducatis don't stir anything within me. The 916/996/998 was an emotional experience.

Oh, I almost forgot, I don't care for the Monster line. So I pretend they don't exist. You may choose to see them. I don't.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Re: Freaking KPaul/aka

Do you think we've discovered another KPaul alias? It's kind of like Ross Perot interrupting himself on Larry King.

I'm almost 40! I can't wait that long for a Sport Classic. I stopped buying green bananas this year.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: AAAAAHHHHHHHH

Stop posting political crap, you f'n sh'thead. God what does it take?

Can't you dredge up something from your 2.6yr, 18k+mi. motorcycle career to base a comment on?

I swear you must be the only person I know who can look a such dope-ass motorcycles as these and think of George f'n Bush, or Kerry or Dean or whoever the hell it is your in love with now.

Christ your a trial

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.