Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was seriously thinking about buying a Breva 1100 but that might just be put on hold. Gonna go to the Javits Center and have a look see. BTW, if any of you are going and have any interest in photography/video equipment, you really otta stop by B&H PhotoVideo. That store is worth a trip to the big apple on its own and it is quite close to the Javits Center

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I don't know where Ducati gets off calling the antiquated low-tech air-cooled Desmo series engined bikes "sportbikes". They don't meet the 120+hp-under-11sec-1/4 mile-constant-white-knuckle criteria.

But they certainly pass the smiles per mile criterion. I was lusting after a Speed Triple or an XB12, but the Paul Smart looks quite smart!

·
Registered
86 Posts
This is a

So if the do make them, anyone care to wildly speculate on price and/or availability?

It will be most unfortunate if they are only available in very limited numbers for big loot via the old internet purchase routine...

I say produce 'em, put 'em in the dealerships and watch them roll out the doors...in a sporty and classic kind of way....

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re:Seattle show

Hell yeah, I got my invitation in the mail, got a vacation day lined up at work (I work weekends) and got some buds lined up to ride with. The last two years it rained and we were laughing all the way home.

Here's the plan, hit the show Saturday, then off to the Buckaroo for a pint of Guinness, then home in time for a couple more brews and drool over sales brochures for the next month.

sounds like fun huh?. I need to get a Ducati or Moto-Guzzi because so far I've owned bikes from every country that builds them Except Italy. I count my 380 CZ as Russian because Chekoslovakia was part of the USSR when my dad gave it to me. I need to add an Italian bike to round out my experiance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
G'day,

Those new Duke Classics look quite the business, but I'm wondering can you guys offer any insight into the TPO Pod Filter Kit for 2002-2003 Monsters. Have you guys heard of it? Do you rate it? Should I buy one? Will it fit a '03 1000Sie? Is my red Monster faster than a yellow one? Oh, so many questions.....

Any info greatly appreciated.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.