Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Well, there's one more. Better Red than Dead, eh?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Awesome! We need those roaring Duc's in the AMA. I love the 749R, I almost order one but the dealer wouldn't deal. I went with a 999S instead - purchased off the Internet. I'm not disapointed, one fine machine!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Well, I can't see anything here that would provoke any discussion. Next!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
The only way the Fours can be competitive with a V-Twin is through their unfair extra-cylinders advantage. If it weren't for that, the long, slow death of the racing I-4 would have happened long ago.

·
Registered
956 Posts
OK, no tv. So is there an online service that one can subscribe to in order to watch this, like Dorna and Motogp?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Actually he is right Buz.. Ducati can't make the 748 competitive so they are making a 848..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Go to the gym.. I sense you have a lot pent up aggression dude. A hour in the gym does it for me. In better weather I go for a nice ride...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Be nice Buz I heard about your problems.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I can't remember hearing about it (which don't mean much) but McWilliams won't be riding it next year. Wouldn't be too surprised if they show and hope they do.

Going out on a limb here and predicting Miguel on the Honda has a good shot in the 200.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.