Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Yep.

10%-25% more displacement = unfair advantage.

100% more cylinders = God's own engine.

Whatev.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Yeah. Too bad it had nothing to do with what anyone was talking about.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
In fact, the rules should stipulate both the cc and the cylinder number. Ok, that´s boring but then, everything else is arbitrary.

Only other option is that there should be no limits on anything at all, biggest spender wins

- cruiz-euro

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
You hardly ever ride AND you said you have b!tch t!ts, so I really have to question how often you actually go to the gym.

Or are you one of those annoying bastards that lingers at each station taking 20 minutes to do 2 sets of 10.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"In fact, the rules should stipulate both the cc and the cylinder number."

I agree. I like MotoGP as the "unlimited" class. I'd like to see the AMA and WSB go to two production classes, one for classy 1000cc Twins and one for 750cc Fours (to eliminate the separate 600 and 1000cc classes - I know, I'm dreaming, but I think 750s are more streetable than 600s and more real-world usable than 1000s. JMHO.)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I used to go 5 days a week but ever since I got promoted from leading cupholders design to managing seat design (cupholders, trays, armrests) I don't have time.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
600 not streetable.. Hey guess what the biggest sportbike seller is?

When is the last time you rode a 600 cc? Go look at 600 times and 1/4 mile times for 600s. That B.S. the GPTB spouses about 600 is just that B.S. My Ninja has more power than I'll ever use (and that includes beating longride on his Busa) .

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: 600 not streetable.. Hey guess what the biggest sportbike seller is?

"When is the last time you rode a 600 cc?"

Two weeks ago.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

"That B.S. the GPTB spouses about 600 is just that B.S. My Ninja has more power than I'll ever use"

I never said they weren't powerful, numbnuts.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

not streetable? Stop the nasty name calling schiznoddle. :)

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

"not streetable?"

You're getting closer. Just try reading all of the words in the sentence. Sound them out...

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

"That B.S. the GPTB spouses about 600 is just that B.S. "

If you take a look through the road test archives, you'll see that some of the GPTB'ers have ridden more bikes than you've talked about buying. A sensible person would attribute some credence to their opinions.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Snappy repartee, Dude. Seems you may have a Spine after all.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Since when has that stopped anyone on THIS forum?

;^D

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
If you worked under me I don't anyone would describe me as spineless. Pushy, overbearing, demanding, hard ass with high expectations, yes spineless no...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
The witness will answer the question.

I repeat the question. When is the last time you road a 600 Super Sport.? If you won't answer that this thread will end.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.