Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: 600 not streetable.. Hey guess what the biggest sportbike seller is?

whatever

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: The witness will answer the question.

"I repeat the question. When is the last time you road a 600 Super Sport?"

F***ing liar. Your question was, "When is the last time you rode a 600 cc?" Don't throw your back out moving those goalposts, weasel.

"If you won't answer that this thread will end."

Oh, f*ck you, junior. I don't dance for you. Have you responded to any of my points in the Superbike thread? No. You lied and said I had nothing substantive to say, then hid when I called you on it. You're the king of the chickensh*t weasels. You post pics of biodiesel cars you don't own, pics of bikes that aren't yours, you get busted on lies and mistakes on a regular basis and either ignore them, move the goalposts, or spout some ridiculous non-sequitur in the hope of creating a distraction.

You're an undeservedly arrogant, narcissistic, annoying little shyt who was probably the spoiled baby in his family and refuses to grow up. You still think you're cute, and you're not. You're just an a**wipe.

Oh, what the hell, I'll answer anyway:

TWO WEEKS AGO, A**HOLE.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts

A**hole. Respect your betters.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts

Schizuki is making progress. Soon he'll be ready for total ignore mode.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts

Yes there are many stages one goes through.

1) Stunned disbelief that anyone could be that stupid.

2) An attempt to engage KP and logically explain why so many get frustrated with his lunatic rantings and non-sequiturs.

3) Full on rage that anyone could be so friggin' stupid!

4) Ignore mode

5) Praising almighty God that you are not in his family or circle of friends.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Merry Christmas !

Seriously I went back to the superbike thread and tried to answer his posts. So many were the usual Kook bashing. i.e. the stuff that keeps you guys so engaged with my blog (MO).. All I do is make predictions about motorcycles i.e. have some fun doing it. Rule #6 never take things too seriously.. It's amazing how much you guys extrapolate from my MO alter ego...If you only knew how wrong you are...:) It's amusing so I think I will share less of my real life with you.just to see how far you go. As key players on my blog I wish you a safe and happy holidays..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
My reasoning..

It's my blog.. Just kidding.. but so many yahoos make a lot of uninformed remarks about 600 cc Super Sport motorcycles. Usually if they have ridden one it was almost a decade ago. Most of the time they will misunderstand a motorcycle magazine review of a 600 cc Super sport. When the reviewer says that the 600 needs to be wound up.. they will think it has less low end power than a Harley. However, what the reviewer was actually comparing the 600cc to was a litter bike. My brother-in-law made that same mistake with me. So I said lets race the first one to 30mph wins. My Ninja won every single time.. Against his friends HD and his Honda cruiser.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

"Respect your betters. " In what way are you better?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Re: Merry Christmas !

KPAUL...go read the husqvarna thread you didnt participate in...see how pleasant it is to read a thread that stays (sort of ) on topic without a bunch of superfluous crap and see why you aggravate folk!! Your alter ego is ruining our enjoyment of an otherwise great forum. How bout taking your alter ego somewhere else and be yourself here...maybe we'll like you after all. But your alter ego is just an annoying distraction.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Re: Merry Christmas !

...I don't know about any of the rest of you, but I was rather enjoying the first Ducati article that didn't have Kook's Krap all over it.

Some fun banter, cool stories, and some actual real world info being shared.

·
Registered
730 Posts

Remember...according to your own comments he's talking to your alter ego,not you. And one way he's better than your alter ego is that he's a lot less annoying

·
Registered
730 Posts

i dont think he said "not streetable"..he said 750's were "more streetable". when's the last time you rode a 750 so you could refute this ?

im one of those ignorant GPTB's you keep dissing. This Sunday I rode a 600(a brand new ZZR6oo I think its called--basically the same as your bike),a 1000cc inline 4, a 500cc single and a Vtwin. What did you ride?

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts

More experience on motorcycles.

Ridden more motorcycles.

Worked on more motorcycles.

More track time than you.

Better communication skills.

Less annoying.

Better sense of reality.

Better understanding of what a motorcycle forum is for.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
"Pushy, overbearing, demanding, hard ass with high expectations"

Translation: Unable to manage properly, poorly plans projects, expects others to work twice as work hard so he can f*ck off on a motorcycle forum all day.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.