Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yes an 1198 V-twin is not far behind.. 800 V-4 is the way to go boys..Time to give up on the Twin in racing everyone else has Suzuki, Honda and Aprilia recently

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Really you said that a LaPlace transform and the Thevinim equivalent circuit analysis is useless that makes you the fraud and a ***** poor technician not an engineer.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
"how close wsk and motogp bikes are becoming."

Sound like the 800 V-4 is going to migrate to WSB and or the street at some point.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Does Ducat read MO? Can they accept that the GMP is right?

Yep I agree. Too me this whole increase the twin by 100 cc now and 100 cc latter is very silly. It's like Ducati reads MO and can't accept that kpaul, the Great Motorcycle Prophet (GMP) is right that Twins are dead in racing...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yeah Yeah Just feeding the flames ... Your Superstock and 1000cc theory for WSB seems plausible..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Excellent. Thanks..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Your list is growing.

Funny but your list of things you are wrong and or totally ignorant keeps getting longer much faster than mine. Now you claim an engineering background but don't know why a LaPlace transform is valuable. All engineers should be able to answer that since they all are required to take electrical circuit analysis. That is of course if they go to a school which has the proper accreditation.

Here is a partial list of wrong stuff

[*]You said velocity not important in a crash, indicates a lack of basis physics education i.e energy varies with the square of the velocity

[*]You said cruisers have better brakes

[*]Iraq War

[*]WMD

[*]V-Twins in racing

[*]Budget deficits

The list is growing keep talking..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
OK here is my quick summary..

V-Twins are on their way out in racing..They are inherently inferior to I-4s and V-4s. That said the Buell V-Twin is much more inferior to Ducati V-Twins. Just to muddy the water but back when Twins had a 250cc advantage to I-4s in World and AMA World superbike. Honda built a V-Twin, RC-51, which was superior to Ducatis. Colin Edwards on the RC beat Bayliss on a Ducati. In addition the Honda engines lasted a lot longer..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
kbashing, kslamming, kwhinning, and kobsession. I feel sorry for ya..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Your list is growing.

LOL good kjoke

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Your list is growing.

I crashed it only once. .But they didn't fix all of the damage the first time i.e they delivered it when my wife was home and she didn't check it over. I checked it over and had them come and get so they could fix it right..kNinja looks real pretty now in all of her yellow glory. Can't wait to race longridester.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Just to set the record straight. Twins are ok.

I think there should be a class of racing called unlimited where anything goes. You want a 1300 CC Haybusa based bike go for it. You want a 1400 V-Twin so be it. Turbocharged you bet... But then have to make the other classes equal. You could also have an IROC based series of identical bikes. My beef with racing V-Twins is that Ducati has always gotten the breaks in WSBK to the determent of the Japanese manufacturers. Of course Honda's RC51 was superior for a couple of years to Ducati. Before the 1000 cc fours were let in WSBK, the series had become the Ducati Cup. So I think CC is the only other way to level the playing field. The highest horsepower bike doesn't always mean the fastest around a race track. Bayliss proved that last year.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
You are rewriting history.

"The top manufacturers want to be in the premier classes."

"

Only if it is fair... is my point think you didn't get that out of my discussion. A 750 4 vs 1000 V-Twin wasn't fair cause Ducati and the Honda RC-51 dominated.. So Yamaha pulled out of WSB and AMA. Kawasaki soon followed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.