Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Holy Cr*p!

I knew these things were dangerous! This one popped the poor guys EYEBALLS out of his SKULL!!!

Looks like we need some mandatory Ocular Retention Legislation.

~Rob

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Anyone know the current mileage on this machine? They listed 92K as the mechanical problem, but what's the clock say right now?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Pretty impressive!

Last year two guys I ride with bought ST3's. They are both "older" experienced motorcyclists. Both had previous VFR800 experience. Both traded in their ST3's with extremely low mileage and in less than a year. One guy traded on a Victory 8 Ball?? and the other traded on a Triumph Bonneville. Go figure. I guess they just don't know what they want. Why should I care? I don't know why but it sure makes me wonder.

·
Registered
872 Posts
They're not folks from this forum because they wouldn't have traded them in, they just would have bought the new bikes. Except they wouldn't have bought the Victory.

·
Registered
138 Posts
It's cool that Ducati is doing something with Old Red. Gary put over 100k on that bike in about 2 years time. I got my yellow one about a month after he picked up the red one and am embarrassed to admit I have nothing like that kind of mileage on mine.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I'm intriqued by this "Ductai" company. Korean? Do they have a website?

·
Registered
152 Posts
there is a theory that if a word has the right # of charecters and the right leters as long as the first and last leter was right most people will read it fine and never notice. Case in point.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts