Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Speakin' o sportbikes and Harley's....did I ever tell you 'bout the time some squid on a CBR900RR wanted to race me on my ol' hand banger Shovelhead?.......

I was headin' out to Port Townsend on the Kitsap Peninsula for a bowl o' clam chowder when I went past the Bremerton Navy Yard and some swabby on a CBR see's me and gives chase...he was wearin' his blue jacket and I could see he was a 2nd class Botswain, well I'll tell ya', no Botswain ever beat this Snipe and I wasn't about to break the record!

I reached back and grabbed third and gave the 'ol gal some gas and pulled ahead even further, I could see in my mirrors ol' Soiciro huddled over the tank and gainin' but there 's some corners comin' up and there ain't a rice grinder made can keep up with 80 inches of haulin' Hog through the corners....

I was a'throwin' up sparks left and right through them sweepers but the little sum' bit*h was on my tail like a dam* Zero till we hit the straights... I double clutched and grabbed 4th and that was all she wrote boys n' girls....I watched him getting smaller and smaller in the mirrors till he finally waved off and headed back to the boat.

Probably had some paint to chip or somthin'.........

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.