Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Why do these so-called "Bikers" feel they have to prove their worthiness to society by having endless charity "runs"? If you want to donate, by all means, do it, but I think it's disingenuous and a selfish to do these things.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yeah!

...and while they're at it, they better quit that annoying habit of pulling over to try and help stranded motorcyclists too! What are they trying to do? Embarass people by giving them a ride or pegging them into town to get gas or parts!

If they were a "real biker" like pplassm, they'd just flip the bird, keep on riding, and maybe dump some veterans out of their wheelchairs and spit on schoolchildren when they get into town for kicks. That's what a "real biker" would do. Right pplasm?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Re: Yeah!

My role models are the bikers from Mad Max: their enthusiasm made an impact on everyone they met, and they didn't need matching t-shirts. I'm not sure they even needed underwear.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Re: Yeah!

'Twas Jeremy Slate in "The Born Losers" that set the mold for proper biker behavior. These modern pansies just can't hack it.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Marina Del Rey to Newport Beach? Whoa! That's gotta be at least 40 miles. Your Orange County Chopper will never make it that far. And since it's across two counties, you can count KPaul out.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Speaking of choppers, I sawr a fool last week riding his "custom" chopper with the rear fender removed! His stupid @$$ was perched on the solo seat not more than 6 inches from that big wide spinning rear wheel. Naturally he was only wearing a do-rag on his pinhead. Have I mentioned now much pea gravel we have on our roads around here? What a fool.

Definitely a Darwin Award in the making.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I got a shotgun you can borrow if you feel the need to shoot Thumper and Bambi. God, I thought I was cynical. Let me be the first to cordially invite you to go procreate with yourself.

·
Registered
466 Posts
One man and his bike against the world.

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure defines bike(er) obsession.

Getting back to pplasm, maybe he has a right to be cynical ... isn't he in Iraq ? I say cut him some slack.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.