Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gee, how in the world do they keep the insides of the pipes so clean? The inside of mine have soot! And how much 'blue job' do those guys have to use to keep the outsides so pristine! In Harley speak, these are pretty peices of *****! If it don't run, what's the point. If we does run, how in the hell do they keep those pipes so clean? Before you Harley guys start whining, I am one of you also, see my other posts....I just don't get the motorcycle as art thing I guess....

I actually ride mine....

I will admit, however, that the paint is damned impressive. The kind of paint that stones coming off the road love to nick...

·
Registered
55 Posts
As expected, the elitists . . .

. . . raise their ugly empty little heads! Cofano said it right. These bikes are meant to be art, not canyon carvers. And art is a subjective matter of taste. Not that I disagree with BJ, either. If I owned one of these bikes, I'd sure as hell ride it so I guess I stand somewhere in the middle. Anyway, the fact is that it's the excesses of the impractical both in terms of custom cruisers and performance track bikes that lead to the design and development of the practical bikes that we will all enjoy in the years to come. I totally dig it!

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
What a show. Every thing there looked way too tarted up and dangerous to ride, especially Roxy LaRue! Boy o boy, a guy sure would need a big bowl of Wheaties and a handful of vitamins before he took that on. VWW

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I don't like people who talk that can't do shyt. Guys like you come to mind. Brag on yourself instead of putting down people that have 100 times more talent than you do. Since I rebuilt bikes and do mechanical work, I can appreciate the time and effort put into those bikes. For all the big mouths, put up some pictures of your bike builds, and then talk. Since you are just a moron, I would expect stupid comments from you, but I figured maybe other people had more sense.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Guess you aren't smart enough to learn from the last go-round. You obviously have a mental problem, since I never included your name in my posts. I wonder why YOU are offended? Maybe I described YOU without even needing to say anything to you? Take a couple Midol and go calm down. Happens every month to you, I know.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
You are right longride. I am personally jealous of what these guys can do. But Falco does have a point i..e Some of this looks like the Black Velvet pictures of Elvis sold in the Walmart parking lot. But for the most part the stuff is awesome.

·
Registered
242 Posts
What I don't like are arrogant a$$holes like you who have to correct everybody who don't see life through the same Shyt-smeared glasses you do. So if I can dump some shyt on you I'm more than happy to. You're welcome. BTW let's see some pictures of your work, big mouth.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Even if you don't like choppers, you have to admire the skill and effort that went into these bikes. Yes some of the art work is a little cheesy. But as longride points out if you can't change your own spark plugs you shouldn't be too critical. Love that purple bike. Viva diversity. Heres to apreciating other bikes besides sportbikes

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.