Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My strategy was to start the morning with a hearty breakfast and get my canyon carving in bright and early.

So bro, what exactly did you mean by canyon carving? Somehow I do not think that term means what you think it means.

sbp

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it looks like we got us a genius here

You are literally correct -- your one line screed is some of the most graceless writing I've seen. It's also tactless and incorrect. How did you manage all of that with such an economy of words? Night school?

And who are you calling a chimp anyway? You think that Ebass and the rest of the urban, witty, literate, sophisticated denizens of MO just came to town on the last wagon load of hay bales or something? Did you learn that particular critical aphorism in your literary critiiciisim night class at dumbass U too?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ouch, y'all have certainly put me in my place.

I figure I can comment because I've paid for the privilege of reading these articles and I've hoped for so long that they would stop sucking.

SJT

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
EBass. As one who has ridden through the area encompassed in your artilcle, I found your veiws on it to be both entertaining and accurate. I belive however that you mixed your Greek and Norse mythology. Vulcan would be carving the filet migon for Zeus on mount Olympus, and Thor would be carving for Odin in Asagard. VWW

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Of course you can comment. You did drop a dime and join the MO community so you are perfectly free to tell us all, albeit inelegantly, how you take issue with Ebass' wry and well-written view of motorcycling and to take a slap at everyone else who writes and posts here too. But the flip side of that is that we are also perfectly free to tell you that you are a putz.

Ain't freedom of expression grand?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Amazing!

This guy is a bigger a$$hole than obandoj. I didn't think that was possible, but people amaze me all the time. With guys like these, KPaul is starting to look like Einstein.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Okay, how about: fewer adverbs and fewer asides where he's quoting himself; especially when they aren't funny. Asking if I went to Dumbass U, now that's super funny. Because if I did I must be a dumbass, get it?

Writing is hard, I'm not claiming to be a good writer. These people are professionals, their work is just plain hard to read and unenjoyable.

SJT

·
Registered
373 Posts
eBass...Keep Tallying the [email protected]#k 'em

There is obviously a bunch a major dumbasses here who must have never ridden a motorcycle and cannot seem to find the redeeming value of doing so. I say to keep burning daylight and plenty of it. Are we going to see a Sturgis report from you on your steed? How about a Mexican run to Papas & Beer?

And another thing I've grown sick of are ingrates' posting how you have to kiss someone's ass at MO to get posted. Do people have a life?

It's between eBass and Yossef, but an article by either one always tells me that me that my subscription was worth it and that I'll be renewing when the time comes.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.