Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And the problem with the ZX-10 is what, exactly? They've got a brand-new potentially competitive bike, and they've had more than enough time to throw together a race program for it.

And to think I was actually looking forward to great competition in the AMA series this year. Guess the only decent racing will be on TV and overseas. Frickin' lame.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Say it isn't so! This is a dark day for us Kawasaki/Eboz fans, EBoz rocks! I wish Eric the very best success and happiness in whatever his future holds. It's too bad that Kawasaki's MotoGP bike doesn't seem to have much potentual (electronics?), I always thought he'd move on up when they got it sorted out. It seems that most of the good rides for next year here are locked in. Guess the best I can hope for is a MotoGP Yama-ride (I'd pull for a Yamaha?) with a move up to a Honda/Ducati in '05. Kawasaki, your fans are watching, as always we expect a lot from you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The question I have to ask myself is WHY!!!???

You know this is kinda like watching your favorite player on your favorite football team go play for another team (Jerry Rice comes to mind). You know he will do good and enjoy watching him play, but looks a little odd wearing a diffrent uniform.

And what really burns me is that Kawi now has finally introduced a litre bike that shows a lot of promise (on paper anyway, but look how well the new 600's turned out) and they decide not to race superbike. I understand superstock and supersport are interesting and fun races, but that is like GM, Ford, and Dodge racing the quarter track and not racing in Winston cup series...

Boz, wherever ya go, I'll still be rootn' for ya. Be wierd not seeing you in green...

Kawi..... as a proud owner of 3 of your motorcycles, lets get it together, okies?

·
Registered
6 Posts
being a kawi and eboz fan this news of course is shocking and heartbreaking. i guess without all the behind the scence knowledge, i will not understand why USA team grean can't make the 10R a threat to the title, especially with eboz as the pilot. now, unless he gets a ride on a full factory supported ama ducati, it looks bleak for his championship hopes. and what a shame too because i really really really want to see him kick mladin's a$$ next year. plus, if he goes too long without a good ride, history could just pass him by and that would really suck, maybe even more than mladin winning a fifth title.

as bad as this seems, however, i am keeping my deposit on the ZX 10R, maybe they will early release it to make up with the kawi faithful.........

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
News Flash Speculation Bostrom rides for Ducati next year.

How about some more timely news. Eric on a Duc next year

Sorry guys but if longride is going to ignore my submittals than I am forced to post directly! It's unfornuate longride can't put his ego or personal feelings aside for the greater good of MO>

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: News Flash Speculation Bostrom rides for Ducati next year.

The title of the link is missing a question mark at the end. The article isn't even a rumor, it's just a speculation by the author of what Ducati SHOULD do and thus, where Eric COULD end up, maybe.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Um, has anybody else noticed their posts disappearing?

75% of the reason I subsribe to MO is to participate in the discussions. I'm not flaming anyone, I'm not using bad language. So why the hell are my posts being deleted? What it offensive of me to criticize KTM's origami styling in the LC8 story? Was my reply to the "EBoz to Ducati" (non)-rumor deleted because the original post was, also?

One more goddamn arbitrary deletion and I'm unsubbing. Knock it off.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
OK, got it. Threshold. Whatever that is, I'll check it out.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Re: News Flash Speculation Bostrom rides for Ducati next year.

SPEED had it yesterday as well. If Eric's not riding a Kaw I suppose a "Works Ducati" here would be cool. It's surprising that Eric apparently wanted to ride Kawasaki's MotoGP bike and disappointing that Team Green didn't make it happen. A good season here and on to Ducati's MotoGP team in '05??? PS KPaul, if all longride has to do to frustrate you is ignore you I have a feeling that you will become exasperated and longride thusly highly amused. I enjoy the banter between you two but I am out of it. I agree and disagree with both of you at times. I'd buy either of you a beer but get the feeling that longride wouldn't come with an occasional side of self-righteousness.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Yeah, Yeah I like Star Trek too Captain Picard. I'm not sure that Journalistic standards would qualify posting a press release as a "Scoop". I like MO for many reasons not the least of which is the ability to comment on current events and discuss them with a varied and (often) knowledgeable Motorcycle passionate readership. No matter what MO does or does not do someone's always going to second guess them. Sometimes they post rumors, sometimes they wait for fact. Often people complain about what they post or don't post either way. Obviously most subscribers usually say nothing. I like the mix they provide. Long Live MO!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts