Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone out there has any experience with either of these track schools. I've been thinking about attending the one in Brainerd this year.

Thanks, Andy

·
Registered
35 Posts
The organization is Edge and they reserve time at two different tracks. Personally, I have attended their track days at MAM and found them personable, enthusiastic, and very helpful. I recommend them..

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you are interested about what we do or would like to get more info on us I would be more than happy to help you out. You can either call us at 763.531.1947 or e-mail me with any questions you may have. I am pleased to see that you are interested in our events, I think you will have alot of fun. We run pretty open events with alot of mature riders attending. I hope to see you at our school or the open trackdays. I would recommend that if you have never been on the track that you attend our school. It will make your track riding much more fun and your street riding abilities will definately improve. However we do not require you to go through our school to attend the open trackdays. See you all at the track this summer.

Sean Edgett

President

Edge Performance Riding Courses

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.