Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
EICMA 2010: Triumph Tiger 800 and 800XC

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article EICMA 2010: Triumph Tiger 800 and 800XC in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Looking Good! Triumph keeps pulling the rabbit out of the hat with each model year. Honda must be embarrassed....

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
What do you want for the Zed?
$2800 will buy it. I broke the fairing (which is masterfully taped together right now) but I still ride the living hell out of it. It comes with a custom backrest that I got from my Bro-In-Law off the ZRX forum. It's pretty comfy according to my kid. Oh, the tires are nearly new Mich Road2s that may be the best tires I've ever had on a bike.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I finally got to see these bikes. The local dealer has one each; a white 800XC and a black 800. The design is remarkable; these are the most elemental and efficient bikes I think I've ever seen, save perhaps a Monster. There isn't one thing on the bike that doesn't have to be there; and what is there is as simple and straightforward as it can be.

Unfortunately they don't have a demo bike yet, just the two for sale. But they will soon, and when it arrives, I will ride it!

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
I finally got to see these bikes. The local dealer has one each; a white 800XC and a black 800. The design is remarkable; these are the most elemental and efficient bikes I think I've ever seen, save perhaps a Monster. There isn't one thing on the bike that doesn't have to be there; and what is there is as simple and straightforward as it can be.

Unfortunately they don't have a demo bike yet, just the two for sale. But they will soon, and when it arrives, I will ride it!
And we'll be taking the Tiger on a 2-day ride in early June, and we're anxious to try it out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.