Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
[*]Onboard 110V charging with 20-ft cord -- plug into any standard outlet

[*] Fully recharges in 3 1/2 hours for $0.20 in electricity

[*]Fully integrated electronic control system with battery monitoring (EMB)

[*] Approximately 1 cu. ft. of internal storage for a helmet, groceries, etc.

Hey its a start.. I admire these types of guys.. Yep the range is limited

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep what you describe is the basic DC response of any capacitor.. i.e. it's impedance becomes infinite (open circuit) when the capacitor gets charged with a DC current. It will then discharge when the original dc current source is reduced or removed... The impedance of any capacitor is a function of the inverse of the current frequency.. Thus as the current frequency approaches zero i.e. a DC current, the impedance approaches infinity i.e a open circuit. Basic Freshman circuits surprised seruzawa didn't speak up something a tech should know..Probably doesn't know anything though about LaPlace transforms.. i.e. probably one of those freon techs... Trouble shoots electronics's with a freon can..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
So much for your "engineering" education. Actually any engineer who had circuit analysis would know what it is.. You are the fraud...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I will I am struggling with the explanation. i.e. there is a foundation of math that must be laid in order for someone to understand it. Basically its a mathematical transform used to transform equations in the time domain (where time is the independent variable) to the frequency domain ( where frequency is the independent variable). It simplifies a differential equation into an algebraic equation. The La Place is used for continuous i.e analog signals and its counter part the Z-transform is used for digital signals.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Are you saying that the Thevenin equivalent circuit technique is useless or the LaPlace transform is useless? You must be a very ignorant tech to even suggest that i.e. can't design and build. Where did you get your "engineering" degrees? and in what specialty?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Modern electronics analysis and design would be very painful if it was for the the LaPlace transform.. I am surprised seruzawa is so against it.. He must be a bad tech.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
correction

Modern electronics analysis and design would be very painful if it was not for the the LaPlace transform and the Thevinin equivalent circuit.. I am surprised seruzawa is so against it.. He must be a bad/ignorant tech.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
No I didn't reword it..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts