Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Yeah, well I see on her webpage she's holding a rifle in one picture, and riding a pocket bike in another.

What's next? A membership in the Banditos? Stop before it's too late. Get a vintage XR75.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
What? She can't play soccer like every other 12 year-old girl?

Anyway, she has an unfair advantage. She's small, light weight and hasn't gone through puberty yet. Let me know how she's doing when she reaches Jennifer Snyder's age when she got the Harley contract for riding flat track.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Karma Balance?

Is umbrellagirlsUSA trying to restore some of their karma lost by objectifying women? Helping a young girl beat the boys at their favorite game could go a long way towards re-establishing balance. Something like Hooters supporting breast cancer research. Or maybe it is just everyday irony.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
How in the heck did her mom let her ride a bike? My youngest who is now 14 would love to ride a bike but her mother forbids it. I told her I would buy a bike for her and everthing. Wife threatened to burn my bike if I kept talking about it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think this must be the same kid I saw at Thunderhill a few weeks ago on an Aprilia 125 lapping faster than half the A group riders on liter bikes...

and Thunderhill is a track that rewards HP.

Seriously fast.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I got my girls a dirt bike. They took turns riding it a few yards. Then they really got interested in buying clothes. Fox jerseys, chest protectors everything. Basically they wanted about $500 worth of clothes to go riding around a dirt lot for a half hour. Truth be told I'm jealous as hell of Elena's parents.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts