Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah, the glory of first post.

"MO would love to hear from any MOfo who decides to follow up on this."

Well, you won't unless that person violates the NDA.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hmm, Labor of Love. Does this mean that the candidate will make less than a public school teacher?

Seriously. Some of our greatest innovations have come from gifted thinkers in small shops. Best of luck to you guys.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have an idea what it might be. It's a bike with TWO big fat tires instead of one. Turns slowly but ultra comfy ride. To accommodate the wide tires, the frame is wider so there's plenty of trunk space built in for trips or baby.

Actually I think if we put our heads together right here on this forum, the combined brain power we would have assembled could come up with some pretty good ideas of our own. What would you build if you could?

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
We've got your man!

Now's the time for our resident genius to step up to the plate.

If he includes his MSF and bench press scores along with Krispy Kreme eating records on his resume' he should be a shoo in!

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: We've got your man!

The Bears made it farther than they had a right to. I wasn't disappointed. It was fun watching YOUR Broncos go down. I told you Jake was going to become Jake sooner or later. I think the Steelers are the team of destiny this year.

·
Registered
424 Posts
What? Have they found a way to make a chopper even more useless?

That seems to be what makes'm sell! Also, this would fulfill their prediction "...possibility to be biggest hit in the motorcycle industry over the last 100 years."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.