Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: Where to buy MCN?

Barnes and Noble is your best bet. They always have at least one of 3 brit bike mags. It never seems consistent though between the different stores. Superbike and Performance Bikes I think are the other ones.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Colin PJ's

You can get them at TeamLine.com - they're associated with LockhartPhillips, yo they're trustworthy.

--The Fox, TMinus 3 days

·
Registered
162 Posts
Re: MR. ALLCAPS BEST 600 PICK

Two things: First, it's called SARCASM. Second, 600s don't make 160mph (contrary to what the speedo might say)

IT WOULD BE COOL IF THEY DID THOUGH, HUH!!! (sorry, caps-man took over out for a second)

·
Registered
720 Posts
BUY IT NOW PRICE

THE SUZUKI RETAIL PRICE FOR A CLUTCH LEVER IS LIKE $63 (note from Gabe: this is no *****!) BUT SOME GUY IS BIDDING $74 AND I'M NOT SURE WHY MAYBE HE THINKS THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BUY ANYTHING IS ON EBAY BUT ILL LET YOU TAKE IT HOME FOR $99 WITHOUT SHIPPING THE ONLY THING IS THAT IT WAS EMBEDDED IN MY THIGH I DON'T KNOW IF YOU STILL WANT IT

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: MR. ALLCAPS BEST 600 PICK

Gabe,

Sorry to here about your falling over incident. It's a good thing you didn't have a chance to install the Nitrous kit, or there wouldn't be a cluch lever left for an auction.

I HOPE that tanks hold liquid advil.

Let me guess, the name tag on the outside of the TANK READS.......Abby Normal?

Pass the beer nuts........

breu

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
CBR600RR Runs 10-Second Quarter-mile

At the risk of getting flamed for posting something from another site ;-)

CBR600RR Runs 10-Second Quarter-mile

Copyright 2003, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.

With several magazines in the midst of comparison-testing the new 600cc-class sportbikes, news from a Cycle World drag-strip test done yesterday at California Speedway (the drag strip is located outside the road course) is that a 2003 Honda CBR600RR ran in the 10-second bracket, with its competitors all running in the 11s.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Re: CBR600RR Runs 10-Second Quarter-mile

That is true. In any case, I find it effin' amazing to have 600s running that kind of times. I recall the first time any of the production bikes got in the 10s in magazine tests -- I think it was a GS1000 with a pro rider at the contols. Showin' my age, I guess!

Bob

21 - 34 of 34 Posts