Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Original Article:
Erik Buell Collaborates on Signature Guitar

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Erik Buell Collaborates on Signature Guitar in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
"Oh GREAT! Just F'n GREAT! Second Lead-break of the First Set, and the damn tremgasket is weeping oil AGAIN!............"

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Signature geetar? Heck, he should stick to building neat looking/handling motorcycles with feed grinder motors. Damn, where did I put that bottle of Dilauded!?!?

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I didn't notice...

Did Erik design the guitar with "bass-centralization?"

And, does it shake by itself, or does it depend on the operator?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Queensryche actually came from Bellevue, across Lake Washington from Seattle. Pretty much proves that not all Northwest bands were trend setters or even any good. I'm no metal head but I don't even remember them getting much local play, I think they had one generic hair/butt band video on MTv back then. Typical nancys flouncing around the stage trying to look "evil"....

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
But...

And with my over 300's shows seen in the 80s I think I saw them all... QR 3 or 4 times.
... considering the 80s do you remember any of those concerts? I know I went to a bunch in the early 70's but most of it is a blue haze.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.