Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is it just me or does it seem like an incredibly silly thing to do? i mean.. are they just gonna go "oh good show there jay.. you got us.." or are they going to come after his ass?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
"[T]here is nothing more important to ATF and to me than the safety and protection of our employees and their families. We at ATF understand that we have a solemn responsibility to protect the people whom we charge to investigate and arrest the country's most violent criminals," Sullivan wrote.

Oh yeah. The ATF. An agency so incompetent that they left a complete staff list including spouse's names, home addresses and SS#s in a dumpster.

We could end all this biker gang/drug crime crap tomorrow if we had the intelligence and guts to simply decriminalize drugs. But nooooooo! Too many vested interests getting rich from the illegal trade.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
No, he was Jesus Christ. That's what he told his followers, anyways.

Not that his Kookiness excuses what was done to him and his followers.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
It just follows the old words of wisdom: Stupid criminals run drugs and knock over banks, smart criminals run for office.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Yeah, execpt they don't leave girls to drown. They purposely do it.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Isn't using "Smart" and "Criminal" in a sentence without the modifier "Not" breaking some kind of Grammatical Rule?

·
Registered
352 Posts
I Agree!

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Know your dope fiend. Your life may depend on it. You will not be able to see his eyes, because of Tea-Shades but his knuckles will be white from inner tension.

And his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim.

He will stagger and babble when questioned.

He will not respect your badge.

The dope fiend fears nothing.

He will attack for no reason, with any weapon at his command including yours.

Beware: any officer apprehending a suspected marijuana addict should use all necessary force immediately.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yawn!

Reminds me of the ATF clown who went undercover in the Mongols MC for a few years. Cost the taxpayers millions and all we got were a couple of drug possesions, a stolen motorcycle and some firearm/parole convictions.

Make drugs legal, tax the pi$$ out of them, stop wasting money on crap like this and put it into fighting terrorists with P-O-L-I-C-E-M-E-N.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I thought Jim Jones was Jesus Christ..

It's hard to keep them straight, they're like Mall Santa's these days

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I received a letter from the Dept. of Veterans' Affairs that said a laptop with personal information on thousands of Vets was stolen by an employee. The laptops HD was recovered, and I got another letter saying everything was peachy.

Like I'm going to believe that.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
"that included gun and drug trafficking, extortion, rape and even murder", from article.

And here I thought the Repubs had no interest in sex (with consenting adults of the opposite sex that is). Oh... they're talking about the H.A.'s... Forget the small potatoes, go after w (We Knew Saddam Had W.M.D., we still have the receipts!) Before someone gets in a huff about the "Repub" thing, the "Dems" suck just as bad in a different way (there are "good"

ones on both sides of the aisle but not too many) IMHO.

After watching the A.T.F. murder those children at Waco...

Looks like they've got "shrub" and "sure shot" on Treason with the "Plume thing" interesting...

What was that about Building 7 W.T.C. again???

"We could end all this biker gang/drug crime crap tomorrow if we had the intelligence and guts to simply decriminalize drugs. But nooooooo! Too many vested interests getting rich from the illegal trade."

Capitalist!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.