·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Sweet Video!! Couple comments:

-"New bike?" "Yeah, brand new." Then why you washin' it D'bag.
-The girl was kinda cute, liked her fringe.
-Does anybody really wear chaps? Who thinks to him/herself "I want to protect every part of my body from road rash except for my butt cheeks"?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
If you want to post links, then keep your comments out of them. This will not be a forum for your baiting techniques again. I will let this one go, but you are warned. Post the link without the nonsense.

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Will do ...sorry I'll edit it out..:)

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
No eye protection+ Black clothes = you can't see anything and they can't see you...

Also typical Harley drag-your-feet-for-50 yards riding style, other than that OK for a start.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I only drag my feet for 40 yards! I'm getting better!
Well, you probably have more experiance than the average Harley boob. I'd be afraid of that cookie duster blowing up in my eye's If I were you...maybe you ought to wax it like Yosemite Sam or something

It's a safety issue were dealin' with here......

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Well, you probably have more experiance than the average Harley boob. I'd be afraid of that cookie duster blowing up in my eye's If I were you...maybe you ought to wax it like Yosemite Sam or something

It's a safety issue were dealin' with here......
I watched the H-D video on the new ABS and thought those outriggers would be offered for the Geezer Glide in chrome no less!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Will be offered

I watched the H-D video on the new ABS and thought those outriggers would be offered for the Geezer Glide in chrome no less!
Those outriggers are going to be offered. They will have nets attached. They are to be used by the last rider in any Harley group to scoop up the parts that fall off.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I get to go to traffic school tomorrow for an entire day; my lawyer wants me to go to it before the hearing as a plea-bargaining tool. I can't wait to see more videos like this!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I get to go to traffic school tomorrow for an entire day; my lawyer wants me to go to it before the hearing as a plea-bargaining tool. I can't wait to see more videos like this!
That's Right! I had almost forgotten this!

When they put you in the "tank", just pick-out the biggest, meanest S.O.B. that's in there; and grovel at his feet, begging him to make you His Biotch............

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:lol: Kreb laugh all you want but Air Hawk is right..;-) :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.