Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
On a related note, an official Swiss agency has announced the results of a study which concludes that motorcycle emissions can be dramatically reduced by the utilization of fuel cells filled with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey, give the guy a break. He probably can't find a helmet that would fit over that huge mug.

OT: Maybe it's just cause I'm a hetero male, but is this guy actually considered "handsome"? I just don't see it.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Old news. He was on the Dave Green show. Fabio has dirtbikes lined up in his kitchen! DG show also had him on film doing wheelies down the street on his CR500 sans helmet and shirt. Just like one of those "bodice-ripper" covers!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Dave Green??? LOL

Anyway, that segment of the Tom Green show was one of the all-time classics. Tom was giving him s___ for spending so much money on his home stereo system, then they walked in the kitchen and it's literally filled with 4-wheelers and dirt bikes. And the fridge was actually stocked with I can't believe it's not butter.

Then Fabio did a bare-chested wheelie with Tom on the back of the bike. It was side-splitting.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Does anyone remember when the guy got smacked in the face with a bird/duck and broke his nose while on some roller coaster promotional event a few years back? I believe it made the rounds on the news and internet.

Oh, I giggled like a school girl at that one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, he got smacked square in the face by a goose during a promo ride on new coaster at Busch Gardens in Williamsburgh, VA. Great pictures of him all bloodied up. Killed the damn goose, and lucky it didn't snap his neck at that speed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.