Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It never rains in Southern California

You guys are so lucky. Its raining buckets here in Seattle and all I see from you guys is notices about track days. Now get out to Fontana and ride!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Re: Yeah, but they Have Alec Baldwin

It may not rain (much) in SoCal, KPaul, but those poor souls have lots to put up with that the rest of us mercifully do not. Exhibit 1 would be Governor Gray Davis and his economic policies (how many $$ billions in the hole?). Exhibit 2 would be Alex Baldwin ("I'll leave the country if Gore doesn't win"). So chuckle while you're putting on your rain gear!!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Re: It never rains in Southern California

Yeah, it'll be snowing here in a couple of days too. And it'll be butt assed cold before that. At least I got to take the beast out yesterday and I will a little today, hopefully it'll get up to 35 or 40.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Re: It never rains in Southern California

HA! I was right! My friend Shannon DOES cause droughts. She was *just* in Seattle, and the whole time she was there it didn't rain. We live in New Mexico, and as soon as she left, (both last week, and the time she went 3 weeks ago) it started raining and snowing within 6 hours. It stopped snowing in Denver when she was there yesterday, and now that she's back in NM, the skies have cleared. I dub her, DROUGHT-GIRL!

Ohwell, maybe it means the state will catch on fire again later this year, but at least I can go back to riding my motorcycle.

-Kawazuki

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.