Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Femmoto 2007

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Femmoto 2007 in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Goodonya Fonzie for this'n.

Bein' a Brolly-Boy takes a lot of courage.

Thanks for the Report, and thanks to MO for sending you.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
...when my wife and I were dating, I got her on the back of my '80 XS1100 Vision, and stuck my old Bell Star 120 on her noggin. I got a glimps of her smiling face, framed by that old helmet, in the rear view mirror, and I was hooked. That next week, I proposed to her in the View bar of the Proud Bird Resturant at LAX. That was 20 years ago.

Pretty women in full face helmets still kinda grabs the old heartstrings...even now. And ones that could kick my a$$ on a track, well, phew...pant pant....

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I love that women ride with arched backs (even with full gear and a full-face helmet, you can still spot a female rider because of this). It looks hot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.