Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody search Seruzawa's or SBP's joints yet? I'm sure more than a few illegal activities have occurred in those places, and Seru used to have a Harley. SBP only has 12 guard dogs and 3 sharpshooters guarding his compound at this time. Time to move in!

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
You just wait until they try to come search my cabin and run into the minefield.

World's Only Known Homophobic Idaho Joke:

Did you hear that they are going to start a town for gays in Idaho? They are going to call it "Pocafello".

·
Registered
489 Posts
Dang, that's just mean. Mean, Seru, mean!

Did I ever mention Martin has Tungsten armor-piercing shotgun rounds? Makes a very distinctive sound when fired at you.

Seru, in the immortal words of Prince Humberdink: "I would not say such things if I were you!"

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I'm going out now to put another layer of armor plate on my 3/4 ton.

I still feel fairly safe though. In order to get at me Martin has to cross into Utah through the Zion Curtain.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
I he goes Malad ask him to say hello to my Uncles Zeph & Orvy. They run the radiatior repair & bait place.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Jeez guys, can I come too? I fixed the oil leak on my KZ750, it might pass tech infuction now, how about it? Pleeeze?

I wanna ride all that new ****e!

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Is duct tape holding the headlight in verboten? Will he frown on Kendas? Scoff at bailing wire?

Maybe I can cover the whole bike with red duct tape and use magic markers to draw a Ducati.

Hope the techie is nearsighted...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.