Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not even recognizable as a horse anymore. It's just a big brownish-red stain with bits of hair and teeth.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
maybe they can engineer something to run on *****, so I could hook up my leg bag to the carb and drink lots of coors. perpetual motion.

that or bud light.

·
Registered
872 Posts
If only you could charge a battery with hot air.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
what? you can't say *****? how about "weewee, or "whiz"?

is "peepee" verboten too?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
maybe he can join the army, or get a job at wall mart instead.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
After he gets out of the Army, he won't be able to find a job anyway, so I think WalMart is the way to go. I am applying there today. I'm going to be the greeter. Perfect job for me I think.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Lining up #1 on the grid is the 2009 Crisco Yamaha M1 piloted by V. Rossi- #2 is the 2009 Wesson Honda....... and so it goes. Out with "Big Oil" in with "little oil".

·
Registered
872 Posts
Fck you, welcome to Walmart!

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
LR, I think Wallyworld stock just dropped several percent, just thinking about you as a greeter!

I'm gunning for a real hole in the market: cart pusher! Now they have those cool R/C cart mules!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Carbs have been outlawed by the EPA. You'll have to have a high-pressure fuel pump installed in your groin to feed the common-rail injectors.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
oooh, fergot about that...carbs are so "yesterday".

maybe duct tape one to my leg?

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I read a Yahoo blurb that was quite interesting. Around a week ago or so some college brains have taken aluminum "pellets" and gallium (i think) combinded them with water to make hydrogen. The reaction between the two compounds and the water apparently work and can power small engines (lawn mowers, chainsaws and stuff).

That said: as technology advances it's possible to buy these two items "off a self" add them to water and produce hydrogen to power varoius things. All we need now are recyclers that instantly wash, crush and compress aluminum into pellets outside of every gas station in North America. I expect it around 2015 or so. Happy riding.

·
Registered
872 Posts
And your father smelled of elderberries.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.